So, it’s been another 3 months and I’ve gone through quite a few products. From now on though I will be switching it up a bit and splitting up my beauty empties and lifestyle/houseware empties. They will both be in this post, but just seperate lists.
Let’s start with my beauty empties because those are more fun:
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: nice, but not moist enough. I probably wouldn’t repurchase.
- Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Moisturising Sea Moss Conditioner: holy grail! If it wasn’t so expensive I would purchase it over and over.
- Lancome Cils Booster XL: probably would repurchase, but it is quite expensive.
- Gilchrist & Soames Softening Sea Lettuc Conditioning Shampoo: smells lovely and makes my hair nice, but it’s very expensive for a shampoo.
- FCS Fortune Cookie Soap in A Roll in the Leaves: nice, but I wouldn’t repurchase.
- Clinique Chubby Stick in 07 Super Strawberry: I love this color! I already have another mini in this shade though so I won’t be repurchasing any time soon.
- Gilchrist & Soames Stimulating Sea Wrack Body Wash: nice, but I wouldn’t purchase.
- Gilchrist & Soames Relaxing Sea Fennel Body Lotion: not a holy grail, but would purchase if it wasn’t so expensive.
- Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Conditioner: I wouldn’t purchase this.
- FCS Whipped Cream in Halloween Town: I love this scent and so does my husband. It’s just too bad it was limited edition.
- Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Shampoo: I wouldn’t purchase this.
- Herbal Essences Honey I’m Strong Strengthening Shampoo: would repurchase, but it’s nothing special.
- B&BW Eau de Parfum in Forever Red: would definitely repurchase! I wore this on my wedding day and it’s a lovely scent.
- L’Occitane Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo: loved the feel of it. It could even possibly be holy grail status, but it is too expensive to purchase on a regular basis.
- FCS Fortune Cookie Soap in Stuff My Stocking: would not repurchase, but it was an okay scent.
- Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Shea Butter Body Cream: works nicely, but I don’t think I would repurchase.
- Pantene Pro-V Smooth Conditioner: wouldn’t repurchase ever again. This didn’t do anything.
- bareMinerals PrimeTime Original: would repurchase.
- Shine for Sheraton Shower Gel in Mandarin & Mint: wouldn’t purchase as it didn’t lather very well or make my skin feel clean.
- Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Wipes: these felt exactly the same as the Neutrogena wipes I used earlier this quarter. I wouldn’t repurchase.
- FCS Whipped Cream in Christmas Town: I loved this scent! Too bad it’s limited edition or I would consider purchasing again.
- Clinique A Wealth of Flowers: a pretty scent, but I would not repurchase. It didn’t last very long.
And now for the lifestyle/housewares things:
- B&BW Mini Candle in Cinnamon Frosting: okay scent, but the mini is awfully tiny.
- Teavana Maharaja Chai/Samurai Chai Mate Sample: spicy, but not overwhelmingly so. I would consider purchasing, but not my very first choice of blends.
- B&BW Mini Candle in Fresh Balsam: definitely would repurchase! It’s such a wonderful pine scent.
- B&BW Small Candle in Leaves: would definitely repurchase again and again.
- Teavana Earl Grey Creme: this is the first tea I am purchasing once off my tea no-buy! It is an absolute favorite of mine.