Wow, so I thought last quarter was bad? This quarter is pathetic in comparison. I’m not sure why, but I only seem to finish a lot of products one quarter out of the year.
At any rate, here’s what I’ve used up:
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion #3: I have already repurchased this, I love it!
- bareMinerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer for Combination Skin (2): I actually bought this full-sized since I used this up and I didn’t have any other moisturizers left.
- Pacifica Body Butter in Tuscan Blood Orange: I love the scent, but the body butter just isn’t for me. I found it almost drying.
- bareMinerals Original Mineral Veil: If I wasn’t swimming in powders I would consider repurchasing, but I really prefer the READY formula.
- Aveeno Ulta Calming Face Wipes: I wasn’t a fan of these, so I wouldn’t repurchase.
- Redken All Soft Shampoo: I might repurchase this, but it’s pretty expensive for a shampoo.
- L’Oreal EverCreme Intense Nourishing Shampoo: I wouldn’t repuchase this. It just did absolutely nothing for my hair.
- Skintimate Raspberry Rain Shave Gel: I’m pretty sure my legs are allergic to this stuff. I won’t be repurchasing as I love the EOS Shave Cream so much better (and it doesn’t cause my legs to break out in little bumps ).
- Ulta Moisturizing Body Lotion in Fresh Lilac: It was a nice enough scent, but I wouldn’t repurchase.
- bareMinerals Lash Domination Mascara: This is now one of my favorite mascaras. I get them in litle mini sizes though all the time, so I haven’t had to repurchase yet.
- Olay Fresh Effects S’Wipe Out Makeup Remover Wipes: These are my current favorite makeup remover wipes. I would definitely repurchase!
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara: I probably wouldn’t repurchase this. It didn’t lengthen my lashes enough.
- My Beauty Diary Coix Seed Sheet Mask: This one made my skin feel so frickin’ smooth. Smooth and hydrated, but not overly hydrated. It’s meant to be whitening and soothing. I would say it was definitely soothing and it just made my skin feel awesome. I would definitely repurchase this mask.
- Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray: I finally used this up! I think it took me 2 and a half years, but I finally finished it. I don’t even think they make this product anymore. If they did though, I would probably repurchase it.
- Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Paris Amour: This one squeaked in at the last minute. It actually turned into a very nice scent, but I don’t think I would repurchase it.